Our Bridgwater location is the Somerset Satellite Clinic for the Bristol Centre for Reproductive Medicine
Our fertility specialist nurses, consultant gynaecologist and GP in Bridgwater can help you with your fertility tests to look for a cause for your delay to conceive. Your treatment will then be planned by experts at the BCRM. We will perform your scans and blood tests in Bridgwater.
Fertility treatment involves a large number of visits to a specialist clinic. This satellite service based in Somerset means that people who live locally can have many of their appointments in Bridgwater both before and during treatment, reducing the number of visits to Bristol.
We are delighted to be able to help people who live distant from Bristol access the excellent success rates of BCRM fertility treatment more easily.
If you live in Taunton, Bridgwater, Wellington, Wells, Glastonbury, Yeovil and surrounding areas our fertility clinic has been designed to help reduce the stress and inconvenience of IVF treatment.
How it works
Somerset Early Scans BCRM
- New patient appointment with Nurse or Doctor at Somerset Early Scans BridgwaterDuring Covid19 this will be conducted by phone or video initially and then a face to face appointment scheduled for a scan and blood tests.
- Sperm test appointment at BCRM
- Your medical history and results will be compiled by SES Bridgwater team and sent securely to the BCRM
- Follow up video consultation with BCRM Doctor to plan treatment
- Cost of IVF/ ICSI estimate provided by the BCRM including any additional treatments
- BCRM Nurse video consultation for medication planning
- A series of scans with us in Bridgwater to monitor you during treatmentBlood tests if required
- 2 visits to BCRM for procedures: egg collection and embryo transferYour embryos will be looked after by embryologists at BCRM
- Follow up pregnancy scan with us in Bridgwater
We will be here to support you every step of the way
To find out more about our fertility satellite services book a free mini consultation phone call with one of our team
Chlamydia serology: £50
Set 1: FSH, LH, TSH, FBC, chlamydia, AMH, rubella: £250
Set 4: TSH, FBC, chlamydia, AMH, rubella: £190
Hepatitis B: £60
Hepatitis C: £40
HIV 1 & 2: £50
Set 2: Hepatitis B, C, HIV, syphilis, HTLV: £140
Set 3: Hepatitis B, C, HIV, HTLV: £120
Liver function: £50
Kidney function/ electrolytes: £50
Thyroid antibodies: £40
- Mini consultation: free (10 minutes)
- Fertility consultation phone/video: £90 (25 minutes)
- Fertility consultation with scan: £175 (45 minutes)
- Sperm test: £120
- Blood tests: from £40 see detailed list
- Costs of IVF and ICSI treatment: This will be payable to the BCRM. Click here to view their pricelist
- IVF: £3795
- ICSI: £4795
- Plus medication costs of £500-1800
- IVF monitoring scans at Somerset Early Scans: included in BCRM IVF fee
- Early pregnancy scan at Somerset Early Scans: included in BCRM IVF fee